Admission for Graduate Studies 2019

How to Apply

Application Process for Graduate Studies

Step 1: Choose Your Program

For Master program of Electrical Engineering, please refer to here.

For Master program of Automation and Control Engineering, please refer to here

For Master program of Communications Engineering, please refer to here.

For Doctoral degree in Electrical Engineering, please refer to here

Step 2: Prepare Your Application

Review all the admission requirements for your chosen program. Set aside 30 to 60 minutes to prepare and submit your application.

Step 3: Application Submission: Online Registration Form

For further information, please contact School of Graduate Studies - SGS

Ton Duc Thang University;

19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam;


Scholarship & Awards

Graduate Scholarship

As an international student at TDTU, you will have access to a variety of graduate and research scholarships to help you pursue excellence in your academic and research. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and research potential. The following scholarships are available for graduate international students:

Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU


Department of Graduate Studies - DeGraS

Ton Duc Thang University;
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam;
Tel: +84 28 3775-5059      
For more information, contact:


To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must have the admission offer for a Master or PhD program at Ton Duc Thang University.

Main scholarship round

Apply no later than 15 May each year for Fall semester Apply no later than 15 November each year for Spring semester

Apply online (in here)

Applicants applying for a scholarship should submit the application together support documents and either send them (as scanned documents) to or submit them in person to: