Scientific research is the most developed area of FEEE. FEEE has successfully organized International Conference on Advanced Engineering – Theory and Applications (AETA) seven times: in TDTU , Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (2013, 2015, 2017, 2022); in Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea (2016); in Technical University of Ostrava, Ostrava, Czech Republic (2018); in Corporación Unificada Nacional University, Bogotá, Colombia (2019). The proceedings of AETA conference are not only published globally by Springer but also indexed in the ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, MetaPress and Springerlink databases.
Beside the international conference organization, FEEE has quickly adapted to the development of science in Vietnam by contributing many international publications, including publications in ISI journals. Each year, the faculty contributes over 100 publications in high quality journals and conferences, including high rank journals. We also have two USPTO patents as well as some technology transfer projects. In 2021, FEEE had two lecturers who ranked among the World’s Top 2% Scientists by Citation.
There are 4 research groups that belong to FEEE:
- Modeling Evolutionary Algorithms Simulation and Artificial Intelligence (MERLIN)
- Power System Optimization (PSO)
- Wireless Communications (WiCOM)
- Communication and Signal processing (COMSIG)
- More than 1000 international publications, including more than 500 ISI publications (up to August 2023).
- 02 USPTO patents
- 01 FOSTECT project, 05 research project funded by Department of Science and Technology of Ho Chi Minh City; 02 technology transfer projects, 01 research project funded by Department of Science and Technology of Binh Thuan Province, 01 NAFOSTED project.
- Organized 9 international conferences.