How to Apply
Application form can be downloaded here:
Submit the Application Form via email or post to the Recruitment Team with following documents:
Application form; Copy of High school Diploma; Copy of Academic transcript; Copy of ID card or passport (if any); English or Vietnamese language certificate (if any); Other supporting documents (if any).
* If original diplomas and original transcripts not written in Vietnamese or English, it must be translated into Vietnamese or English and notarized.
Postal address: CIS, Room F602, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The university will offer entry admissions only to successful applicants based on the academic record and assessment result.
College of International Studies
Room F602, Building F, Ton Duc Thang University
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
☎ Telephone: (+84) 283 77 55 108
Scholarship & Awards
The scholarship system at TDTU includes:
- Scholarships to encourage studying and training activities
- Scholarships for under previledged students who can rise above difficulties
- Scholarships for students who stay at boarding school
- Scholarships for students whose parent is member of a district Labour Union or above
Furthermore, students who have accomplished top results in all fields will be rewarded by the university.
Details on fee and scholarship policy will be announced to students every year.
For further details please visit Department of Undergraduate Studies