Recruitment of a PhD, MS-PhD Integrated, or MS student at NCLab, CBNU (Chungbuk National University, Korea)
Network Computing Laboratory (NCLab) at CBNU are recruiting highly motivated PhD, MS-PhD Integrated, and MS students. The research topics of NCLab are:
- Edge computing (Fog computing), Kubernetes, and container orchestration
- Edge AI: Artificial Intelligence for Edge computing
- Software Defined Networks (SDN), Internet of Things (IoT), and wireless ad hoc protocols
Most importantly, the applicants should be highly motivated for doing research and able to read papers and standard documents, propose new ideas. Moreover, in terms of demonstrating and evaluating new ideas, the applicants are required to have good programming skill. In addition, skills such as Python, Linux system programming, and experiences on open source projects like GitHub are highly appreciated.
For more details, you can visit our homepage at http://nclab.cbnu.ac.kr
If you are interested in our lab, please send your resume, transcripts, and a short research statement (about 300 to 500 words in total) to Prof. Taehong Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The followings are the schedule of this recruitment process:
- Deadline of application submission: 5 October, 2021
- Evaluation and interview, if needed: 6 October – 10 October, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 11 October, 2021
- Official admission process: 18 October – 29 October, 2021
* The applicants are highly required to prepare the required application materials in advance, and you can see the detail guideline at