Lecturer of Department of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- MSc. in Microsystems, Vestfold University College, Norway, 2009 - 2011
- B. Eng. in Advanced materials, HCMC University of Technology, Vietnam, 2003 - 2008.
- 2012 - 2018: Researcher at Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- 2016 to now: Lecturer at Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam
Areas of Interest
Optoelectronics, material science, microsystems
1. N. T. Tran, L. T. Vinh, Simulation of Ridge-waveguide AlGaInP/GaInP Multiple-Quantum well diode lasers, Lecture note in Electrical Engineering (2017).
2. N. T. Tran, S. K. Patra, M. Breivik and B.-O. Fimland, Aluminum-based contacts for GaSb-based diode laser applications, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B (2016).
3. S. K. Patra, N. T. Tran, L. Vines, and B.-O. Fimland, Dopant incorporation in doped Al0.9Ga0.1As0.06Sb0.94 growth by molecular beam epitaxy, Journal of Crystal Growth (2017).
4. N. T. Tran, S. K. Patra, M. Breivik and B.-O. Fimland, Plasma-assisted oxide removal from p-type GaSb for low resistivity ohmic contact, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B 33, 061210 (2015)
5. A. Larsson, N. T. Tran, K. E. Aasmundtveit and T. M. Seeberg, Encapsulation for smart textile electronics – Humidity and temperature sensor, Studies in health technology and informatics, 211:207-12 (2015)
1. N. T. Tran, M. Breivik, S. K. Patra, and B.-O. Fimland, High precision AlGaAsSb ridge-waveguide etching by in situ reflectance monitored ICP-RIE, Proceeding of SPIE (2013).
2. N. T. Tran, A. Larsson, E. Andreassen, K. Aasmundtveit, and T. Seeberg, Smart textiles – Encapsulation of sensors, 22nd Micromechanics and Micro systems Europe workshop (2011).
3. P. T. Huynh, H. P. Nguyen, T. T. Hoang, N. T. Tran, and V. T. Nguyen, Thin film using modified doctor-blade method for improvement of dye-sensitized solar cell, Proceeding of 34th IEEE Photovoltaics Specialists (2009).