Lecturer of Department of Control & Automation
- M.Sc. in Automation and Control, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk City, Russia, 2010 - 2012.
- B.S. in Automation and Control, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk City, Russia, 2005 - 2010.
- 2012 - 2013: Automation engineer in Tan Hiep Phat Group, Vietnam.
- 2013-2014: Researcher in National Key Laboratory of Digital Control and System Engineering (DSELAB) of Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- 2014 - Now: Lecturer at Ton Duc Thang University, HCM City, Vietnam.
Areas of interest
Identification and synthesis in fractional, distributed parameter systems; non-linear system; PLC and SCADA system, Industrial communication networks, image processing.
 Goncharov .V.I, Nguyen Quang Dung, Than Viet Dung, "Identification of transfer function of distributed parameter system", XXIV International Scientific and Practical Conference, UK, 2012