Lecturer of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- PhD., Dayeh University, Taiwan, 2012 - 2015.
- MSc., University of Technology, HCM City, 2007 - 2009.
- Bachelor, University of Technology and Engineering, HCM City, 1998 - 2002.
- 2002 - 2003: Công ty cổ phần công nghệ Tiên Phong, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
- 2009 - 2012: Giảng dạy tại trường Cao Đẳng Công Nghệ Thông Tin, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
- 2012 - 2015: Nghiên cứu sinh tại trường đại học Dayeh, Đài Loan
- 2015 - nay: Lecturer at Ton Duc Thang University
Area of interest:
Digital Image Processing, Chip Design with FPGA, Fuzzy Control
 Thoai Phu Vo and Joy Iong-Zong Chen, “Reducing computational overhead by improving the CRI and IRI implication step” Journal of Control Science and Engineering, Volume 2015, Article ID 725258.
 T. T. Dang, T. D. Vu and T.P. Vo, “Adaptive Cross-Point Regions for Lossless Images Compression”, The 3rd International conference on The Development of Biomedical Engineering, Hochiminh city, Vietnam, January 11-14th, 2010.