Lecturer of Department of Automation and Control Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan, 2016 - 2021.
- M.Sc. in Digital Mechatronics Technology, Chinese Culture University, Taipei, Taiwan, 2012 - 2014.
- B.Eng. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 2007 - 2012.
- 2012 – 2012: Automation Engineer at Thanh Tai Group, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 2014 - now: Lecturer at Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Areas of interest
- Healthcare Devices; Smart/IoT Sensors; Sensors IC Design;
- Embedded System; Digital IC Design (Verilog HDL);
- AI Machine Learning; Deep Learning; Robotics; Image Processing; Control Theory.
 K. H. Su, Tan-Phat Phan, C. Y. Yang, and W. J. Wang, “Image-based smooth path planning for wheeled robot,” IEEE Int. Conf. Control Autom. ICCA, pp. 203–207, 2014, doi: 10.1109/ICCA.2014.6870921.
 K. H. Su and Tan-Phat Phan, “Robot path planning and smoothing based on fuzzy inference,” Conf. Proc. - 2014 Int. Conf. Syst. Sci. Eng. ICSSE 2014, pp. 64–68, 2014, doi: 10.1109/ICSSE.2014.6887906.
 T.-H. Tran, Tan-Phat Phan, P. C.-P. Chao, Y.-J. Wang, and C.-C. Wang, “A Six-DOF Force/Torque Sensor for Collaborative Robot and its Calibration Method.” 29-Aug-2017, doi: 10.1115/ISPS2017-5476.
 Tan-Phat Phan, P. C. P. Chao, J. J. Cai, Y. J. Wang, S. C. Wang, and K. Wong, “A novel 6-DOF force/torque sensor for COBOTs and its calibration method,” Proc. 4th IEEE Int. Conf. Appl. Syst. Innov. 2018, ICASI 2018, pp. 1228–1231, 2018, doi: 10.1109/ICASI.2018.8394511.
 Wang Tong-Wen, Paul C.-P. Chao, Phan Tan-Phat, Huang Wen-Hsien, Shen Chang-Hong, Shieh Jia-Min “Implementation battery-less BLE Signal Measurement by using Solar Cell with Boost circuit for Indoor Localization”, CSME 2018.
 Tan-Phat Phan, P. C. P. Chao, and Z. W. Huang, “FPGA-Based Implementation of Torque Controller for 6-DOF Articulated Robots”, ASME 2021 30th Conference on Information Storage and Processing Systems. 02-Jun-2021, doi: 10.1115/ISPS2021-65255.
- 2016-2021: Full Scholarship at National Chiao Tung University for fulltime Ph.D. degree.
- 12/2020: Taiwan National Innovation Award, A NEW PORTABLE, NONINVASIVE BLOOD-FLOW VOLUME SENSOR.