Lecturer of Department of Control & Automation
- Ph.D. in Mechanical and Automatic engineering, Da-Yeh University, Taiwan, 2012 - 2016.
- M.Sc. in Automatic control, University of Technology, HCM City, 2007 - 2009.
- B.Eng. in Mechatronics, University of Technical Education, HCM City, 2001 - 2006.
- 2008: Lecturer at Cao Thang Technical College, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 2010 - 2012: Lecturer at Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 2016: Lecturer at Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Areas of interest
Process Control; PLC; Robot dynamics; vehicle dynamics; vehicle ABS, TCS and ESP control and control applications for vehicles and three-wheeled mobile robots.
. Le, A.T., “Application of extended Kalman filtering for estimating immeasurable vehicle state variables,” Journal of Advanced Engineering and Computation, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 18–28, DOI: 10.25073/jaec.201711.45.
 Le, A.T. and Chen, C.K., “Vehicle stability control by using an adaptive sliding-mode algorithm,” International Journal of Vehicle Design, Vol. 72, No. 2, pp. 107–131, DOI: 10.1504/IJVD.2016.10000884 (SCI_2016).
 Le, A.T., “Vehicle Stability Controller based on Adaptive Sliding Mode Algorithm with Estimated Vehicle Side-slip Angle,” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering: The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Engineering – Theory and Applications (AETA 2016), Busan, Korea, 08–10 Dec., Springer (EI _ 2016_accepted).
 Le, A.T. and Chen, C.K., “Adaptive sliding mode control for a vehicle stability system,” The 4th International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE 2015), Shenzhen, China, 19–23 Oct., pp. 214–219, DOI: 10.1109/ICCVE.2015.30 (2015).
 Chen, C.K. and Le, A.T., “Vehicle side-slip angle and lateral force estimator based on extended Kalman filtering algorithm,” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering: The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Engineering – Theory and Applications (AETA 2015), Hochiminh City, Vietnam, 09–11 Dec., pp. 377–388, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-27247-4_33, ISBN 978-3-319-27245-0, Springer (EI _ 2015).
 Le, A.T. and Huynh, T.H., “Designing a robust adaptive controller for a differentially driven nonholonomic wheeled mobile robot tracking trajectory”, The 2009 International Forum on Strategic Technologies (IFOST2009), Hochiminh City, Vietnam, 21-23 Oct. (2009).