1. Purpose of the research
- Promote the scientific research movement of students of the School and Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, creating conditions for students to promote their creativity and apply learned knowledge in practice;
- Assist students to quickly access new knowledge related to the current disciplines of the University;
- Promote student dynamics, creativity, independent scientific research capacity;
- Create a science environment, emulation of learning and a valuable school playground for students. Detect and feed the heart of scientific research among students, thus guiding training and encouragement.
2. Request for the research
- The works submitted to the competition must present novelty, creativity, practicality and guarantee scientific validity;
- Do not copy subjects, articles or research already published by other authors.
3. Conditions to participate
- Every student in the university (Final-year students may only enroll in a group when they work together with at least one member of the lower class);
- Research topics selected by faculties or research groups, proposed by the university to be approved for implementation.
4. Form of participating
- Individual students or groups of students choose a research direction and enrol in a faculty or research group (a maximum of 03 members, including 01 students nominated as thematic leaders);
- Scientific Council at Faculty level organises and approves the scheme, proposes the University to approve and enable implementation.
5. Research content
- Students may choose any research direction in the area of research and teaching at the Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering and Automation, Mechatronics Engineering ...)
6. Expenditure for implementation
- Students or groups of students propose their own funding levels when registering a topic. The Faculty-Level Scientific Council approves and submits the proposal to the University for approval.
7. Implementation stages
- The deadline for registration: October 15, 2022.
- Period of review at the Faculty level: from October 16 to October 30, 2022.
- Period of review at the School level: from November 01 to November 20, 2022.
- The project will be implemented: from December 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023.
- Acceptance at the Faculty level: from June 1 to June 15, 2023.
- Acceptance at the School level: from June 16 to July 15, 2023.
8. Student Responsibilities
- Students are tasked with implementing the assigned scientific research topics;
- Be truthful in your scientific research and strictly adhere to current regulations governing scientific and technological activities.;
- Students (groups of students) are not permitted to change the name of a topic that has been approved and funded by the University, nor are members permitted to depart from the previously registered list.
- Individuals and groups of students who fail to complete their tasks without legitimate reasons will be dealt with in accordance with the University's current regulations.
9. Student benefits
- In terms of training, for scientific research topics chosen to be carried out at the Faculty level or higher, students will be recorded to participate in student scientific research in accordance with current student work regulations (for details, see in the section on regulations and regulations on the student portal);
- Students will be rewarded for projects that have won prizes at the university level or higher, in accordance with current regulations on prioritizing theses and graduation projects and awarding points to students who have demonstrated excellence in scientific research (details for students can be found in the section on regulations and regulations on the student portal);
- Students can access research directions for the profession they are studying as well as the application of these studies in practice. Simultaneously, if the student's topic is promising, it will be guided by the lecturer as well as the Faculty to create conditions for students to develop the topic at a higher level (Scientific research paper,...) as well as participate in competitions, projects, and seminars both within and outside the school;
- Furthermore, students will be equipped with the necessary skills for performing and presenting scientific research topics when participating in scientific research. This greatly assists students in completing their graduation.
10. Instructions for Registration
- Students form a group (maximum 3 students), final-year students may only enroll in a group when they work together with at least one member of the lower class.
- Brainstorm ideas, choose instructors, including those who teach at Ton Duc Thang University's Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, present ideas, and seek feedback from teachers.
- The students go to the link below to download and fill out the following forms: topic registration form (Form 1) and research proposal (Form 2).
- After completing the files listed above, students should contact Mr. Phan Thanh Tai to submit them. Contact Information:
Phone number: 039 294 5329