Giảng viên Khoa Điện - Điện tử
Phòng làm việc: C117
Quá trình học tập
- Ph.D. in Engineering Physics, Hanoi University of Technology, Vietnam, 2004 - 2008.
- M. Sc. in Engineering Physics, Hanoi University of Technology, Vietnam, 2000 - 2002.
- B. Sc. in Engineering Physics, Hanoi University of Technology, Vietnam, 1995 - 2000.
Quá trình hoạt động chuyên môn
- Instructor & Reseacher, Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam, from July 2015
- Instructor & Reseacher, Vinh University of Technology Education, Vietnam, from July 2004.
- Staff, Department of Science and Technology Nghe An, Vietnam, from December 2002.
Lĩnh vực nghiên cứu
Computer simulation of electrical, optical & magnetic materials and devices; structural properties, diffusion mechanisms, dynamical heterogeneity in network forming in oxide systems, disordered systems and crystallization mechanism, phase organization, microstructure properties of nanoparticle.
CÔNG BỐ KHOA HỌC
A. Tạp chí
1. Hung, P. K., L. T. Vinh, N. V. Hong, N. T. Thu Ha, and Toshiaki Iitaka, Two-domain structure and dynamics heterogeneity in a liquid SiO2, J. of Non-Crys. Solids, Vol. 484, 124-131 (2018).
2. P.K. Hung, L.T. Vinh, To Ba Van, N.V. Hong, N.V. Yen, Insight into dynamics and microstructure of aluminum-silicate melts from molecular dynamics simulation, J. of Non-Crys. Solids, Vol. 462 , 1-9 (2017).
3. P.K. Hung, L.T. Vinh, To Ba Van, and N.T. Thu Ha, The study of diffusion mechanism in network-forming liquid: Silica liquid, AIP Advances 6, 125021 (2016).
4. N. V. Yen, M. T. Lan, L. T. Vinh and N. V. Hong, Structural properties of liquid aluminosilicate with varying Al2O3/SiO2 ratios: Insight from analysis and visualization of molecular dynamics data, Int. J. Mod. Phy. B, Vol. 31, No. 5, 1750036 (2017).
5. L.T.Vinh, N.V.Huy, P.K.Hung, The correlation between bond angle distribution and the coordination of silica liquid under pressure, Int. J. Mod. Phy. B, Vol. 26, No. 20, 1250117 (2012).
6. P K Hung, L T Vinh and N V Huy, The bond angle distribution and local coordination for silica glass under densification, Phys. Scr. Vol. 85, 055703 (2012).
7. P.K. Hung, L.T. Vinh and P.H. Kien, About the diffusion mechanism in amorphous alloys, J. of Non-Crys. Solids, Vol. 356 , Issues 25-27, 1213 (2010).
8. P.K. Hung, L. T. Vinh, P.H.Kien, The ‘native vacancy’ and interstitial site for gas solubility in amorphous solid, J. of Non-Crys. Solids, Vol. 356 , Issues20-22, 1000 (2010).
9. P K Hung, P H Kien and L T Vinh, Evidence of ‘microscopic bubbles’ and a new diffusion mechanism for amorphous alloys, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 22,035401 (2010).
10. L. T. Vinh, P.K. Hung, N.V. Hong and T.T.Tu, Local microstructure of silica glass, J. of Non-Crys. Solids,Vol. 355 , Issues 22-23, 1215 (2009).
11. P.K. Hung, T.V. Mung and L. T. Vinh, Computer simulation of interstitial diffusion in disordered systems, Phys. Lett. A, Vol. 373, 23, 2077 (2009)
12. P K Hung, N T Nhan and L T Vinh, Molecular dynamic simulation of liquid Al2O3 under densification, Modelling Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng., Vol. 17,025003 (2009).
13. P. K. Hung and L T Vinh, Local microstructure of amorphous Al2O3, Phys. Stat. Sol. (b), Vol. 245, 950 (2008).
14. P.K. Hung, L T Vinh, N.T. Nhan, N.V. Hong, T.V. Mung, Local structure of liquids Al2O3 and GeO2 under densification, J. of Non-Crys. Solids, Vol. 354, 3093 (2008).
15. P K Hung, N V Hong, N T Nhan and L T Vinh, A study of pressure-induced polymorphism in liquid GeO2, Modelling Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng., Vol. 15,845 (2007).
16. P.K.Hung, N.V.Hong, L.T.Vinh, Diffusion and structure in silica liquid: a molecular dynamics simulation, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter, Vol. 19, 466103,(2007).
17. P.K.Hung, L.T.Vinh, D.M.Nghiep, Computer simulation of GeO2 liquid, J. of Non-Crys. Solids, Vol. 353, Issues 22-23, 2163 (2007).
18. P.K.Hung, L.T.Vinh, Local microstructure of liquid and amorphous Al2O3 , J. of Non-Crys. Solids, Vol. 352, Issues 52-54, 5531 (2006).
19. P.K.Hung, H.V.Hue, L.T.Vinh, Simulation study of pores and pore clusters in amorphous alloys Co100−xBx and Fe100−yPy, J. of Non-Crys. Solids, Vol. 352, Issues 30-31, 3332 (2006)
20. P K Hung, L T Vinh, D M Nghiep and P N Nguyen, Computer simulation of liquid Al2O3, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter. Vol. 18, Issues 41, 9309 (2006)
B. Hội nghị
 Le The Vinh, Nguyen Thu Nhan, Nguyen Anh Vu and Pham Khac Hung, A Molecular Dynamic Study of Alumina-Silica Liquid, Conference in Honor of CN Yang's 85th Birthday Statistical physics, high energy, condensed matter & mathematical physics, Singapore, October 2007.
 Le The Vinh, Nguyen Doan Quoc Anh, Nguyen Huu Khanh Nhan, Vo Hoang Duy, Nguyen Kieu Tam, Do Quang Vinh, Nguyen Van Hong, Simulation study of void aggregations in amorphous ZnO, The International Conference on Advanced Engineering – Theory and Applications, Korea, December 2016.